There are so many opportunities to get involved with FCR!
Which one speaks to you?
• FFS License Eligible Therapist/Clinician
• Student Interns - Opportunities available for bachelor's level and masters level students
• Events Volunteer - Assist with planning and coordinating fundraising and community events
• Childcare Assistant - Provide child care while a parent/caregiver receives services
• Supervised Visitation Assistant - Assist parents with their children to have safe and nurturing visits
• Administrative Assistant - Assist with various office projects
• 24-Hour Crisis Line Volunteer - Answer domestic violence Crisis Line during 5:00PM to 8:30AM shifts
• Corporate groups - Help with facility upkeep and maintenance projects
Community Education, Presentations & Training
• FCR provides extensive local, state and national trainings. A staff of experts provides the best, most comprehensive training that your schedule allows. Call us for training and presentations that help your staff and your community assist victims of trauma.
Other Ways You Can Support FCR
• Host a Fundraiser event - Hold a painting party or work with your favorite restaurant to donate a portion of a nights proceeds, and designate FCR as the beneficiary charity.
• Reach out to your employer or foundation - Ask if they would sponsor an FCR fundraising event or if they have a charity donation matching gift program?
• Your financial support and donations of food, household goods, retired cell phones, and other items all help the cause. Please donate!
information, please call 508-583-6498