Weekend Supervised Visitation Specialist
Part-time hours in Brockton, Raynham and Quincy (Minimum of 8.5 hours per week)
Reports to Program Coordinator
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
· Supervise weekly on site visits for supervised visitation program
· Independently review case files for each family using the center’s services
· Complete written objective observation report for each assigned visit
· Model appropriate parenting behaviors, and intervene during the course of visits when necessary
· Intervene and redirect any/all inappropriate conversations/behaviors of visiting parents when appropriate
· Under supervision of Program Coordinator terminate visits for inappropriate conversation/behaviors and ground rule infraction, according to TVC policy
· Direct and/or relate any client concerns to Program Coordinator
· Relate any concerns regarding visits to Program Coordinator
· Relate any mandated reporting issues immediately to Program Coordinator.
· Complete and submit written weekly schedules and bi-weekly time sheets to Program Coordinator
· Maintain order and cleanliness of visitation Center and materials
· Attend monthly meeting with Director of Visitation Services
· Maintain valid certification in CPR and First Aid
· Attend related trainings as directed by Program Coordinator
· Bachelor’s Degree or 2 years’ experience in related field: Child Development, Family Violence.
· 2+ years of experience with case management and/or working with families of diverse communities (i.e. based on race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, age, gender identity, class, education, immigration status, etc.)
· Knowledge of social work practice issues including, but not limited to, confidentiality, duty to warn, mandatory abuse reporting
· Ability to work independently as well as cooperatively with others
· Attend 25 hours of Family Violence Training (paid) as assigned by Program Coordinator
· Must be able to lift 20 pounds
Hourly Rate: $17.50
Cover letter and resume only to:
Catherine Stowe, Director
Visitation and Offender Services
Family and Community Resources, Inc.
250 Belmont Street
Brockton, MA 02301
Fax: 508 588 6186
Phone calls not accepted.